Before the activity:
- Verify that the announcement on the website of the doctoral program is correct.
- It is possible to send a link for a website of the activity to Claudia Kolly.
- Doctoral students should register for the activity under https://math.cuso.ch/activities/internal-program
During the activity:
- Each participant must sign the participation list. This is crucial in order to claim reimbursements after the activity. The list is sent to the organizer a few days before the activity (if not, please contact Claudia Kolly)
- Prepare the form "ordre de payement pour intervenant-e-s et personnel d'encadrement" in order to reimburse the speakers and organisers. In particular, we need their signature. Please ask all participants who will claim for a reimbursement to gather their original receipts and their boarding passes.
- Doctoral students will be reimbursed either with online reimbursement (under: https://math.cuso.ch/mycuso) if there are travel costs to reimburse or with the reimbursement form "remboursement de frais à un-e participant-e" for more than travel costs to reimburse.
- All these documents are on the website of the CUSO. You can find here the rules for reimbursement.
After the activity:
- Send the signed participation list together with the reimbursement forms and receipts ts to: CUSO / Programme doctoral en mathématiques, c/o Claudia Kolly, Spitalstrasse 57, 3280 Meyriez.
- Send the bills of the hotel and/or restaurant to Claudia Kolly (please, never pay a bill through your University).
- Send a short report of the activity (about 15 lines) to Claudia Kolly