Before the activity:
- Verify that the announcement on the website of the doctoral program is correct.
- It is possible to send a link for a website of the activity to Claudia Kolly.
During the activity:
- Each participant must sign the "liste de présence". This is crucial in order to claim reimbursements after the activity. This list is sent to the organizer a couple of days before the activity (if not, please contact Claudia Kolly)
- Prepare the form "ordre de payement pour intervenant-e-s et personnel d'encadrement" in order to reimburse the speakers. In particular, we need their signature. Please ask all participants who will claim for a reimbursement to gather their original receipts and their boarding passes.
- Doctoral students will be reimbursed with the form "remboursement de frais à un-e participant-e"
- All these documents are on the website of the CUSO. You can find here the rules for reimbursement.
After the activity:
- Send the participation list (liste de présence) together with a short report of the activity (max. 15 lines, for the final report of the activity) and with the other documents to Mrs Kolly (CUSO / Programme doctoral en mathématiques, c/o Claudia Kolly, Spitalstrasse 57, 3280 Meyriez).
- Send the bills of the hotel and/or restaurant to Mrs Kolly (please, never pay a bill through your University).