The thirteenth graduate colloquium will take place in the mathematical institute of Basel, which is located next to the Rhine in the old city center. See http://math.unibas.ch/for-visitors/how-to-find-us/ for a map and directions.
The colloquium will start in the late morning on Thursday and end on Friday afternoon. There will be a dinner Thursday night at 19:45 in the restaurant Parterre, Klybeckstrasse 1B, to which you will be invited by CUSO.
Please book your hotel room yourself. We recommend to book early.
- Jugendherberge Basel St. Alban is a youth hostel that offers rooms for various sized groups starting at 42.80, as well as single rooms starting at 98.80.
- BaselBackPack offers rooms for three for 129.-, double rooms for 99.-, and a single room for 79.-, plus dormitory beds for 32.-.
- YMCA Hostel Basel offers rooms for three for 139.-, double rooms for 89.-, and single room for 69.-.
Other hotels in Basel include the following (with prices for single/double rooms):
- Hotel Rochat, 130.-/170.-
- Hotel Bildungszentrum 21, 145.-/180.-
- Hotel Rheinfelderhof, 130.-/160.-
- Hotel Ibis budget Basel City, 89.-/89.-
- Hotel Ibis Bahnhof, 150.-/150.-